Monday, January 4, 2010

Letter writing campaign

It has occurred to me that there may be those who could help this project in many ways. So I've begun writing letters to people I ordinarily wouldn't consider writing. Yoko Ono, Ringo Star, Barack Obama, Deepak Chopra to name a few. I plan to continue brainstorming people who may be able to make a difference in my project by getting it in front of someone who may be interested in producing it.

Telling others about it, praying for it, recommending people read it, send it to someone who might help produce it, submit ideas for expanding, improving, promoting etc.

I've gotten some good feed back, encouraging, some less enthusiastic, some very excited.

If you're reading this, thank you for that. Please spend a moment contemplating John Lennon's life and work and how fitting it will be for his work to be honored by being part of a new phenomenon.

Just Imagine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment